The Transformative Power of Integrity
Only when a person is secure in their identity in Christ, are they able to live a life marked by the transformative power of integrity. This bears witness to the transforming work of God through his Holy Spirit. Today, Bobby is joined by Kenny Luck who is the founder and president of Every Man Ministries (EMM). The vision of Kenny and EMM is to revolutionize men’s ministry, free men spiritually, and ignite spiritual health worldwide. EMM seeks to empower men to live out the gospel and their identity in Christ through transformed lives of integrity. Impacting people and the places where they live, work, play, and pray. One transformed life can impact individuals, families, and communities today and for generations to come. We desperately need men whose actions are fully aligned with their beliefs.
In this episode, you will hear Kenny and Bobby discuss:
- The centrality of identity in Christ to our lives and callings
- The importance of living lives of integrity
- The transformation that takes place in community
Live Workshop with Q&A February 28th at 2pm ET: Engage Your People to Build an Irresistible Culture
Register Today >>> https://values-driven-leadership-llc.ck.page/478437b4c9
About the guest:
Kenny Luck is the founder and president of Every Man Ministries (EMM). He previously served as a men’s minister at Saddleback Church and is an ECPA Platinum Award winner and best-selling author of 23 books, including his most recent release, “Dangerous Good: The Coming Revolution of Men Who Care.” Via his publishing and digital platforms, Luck reaches more than 100,000 men each week through his live-streaming events, global podcast audience, daily devotion outreach, and church and individual subscriber downloads each week. The weekly EMM Facebook live streams of his men’s meetings are viewed all around the world. He resides in Trabuco Canyon, California with Chrissy, his wife of 29 years, and they have three grown children.
About the host:
Following a successful career as CEO, Bobby sold his business to a publicly-traded company. In what he calls his “second half of life”, Bobby seeks to pour Biblically-based principles into growth-minded business, church, and non-profit leaders.
Through Values-Driven Leadership, Bobby serves as an Executive Coach and Training Consultant for organizations. He shares many of his principles and practices through a weekly blog, the True North Leader podcast, and through three books he has authored:
- Principled Profits: Outward Success Is an Inside Job
- True North Business: A Leader’s Guide to Extraordinary Growth and Impact
- The Freedom Paradox: Is Unbridled Freedom Dividing America?
Pause and Reflect: The Transformative Power of Integrity
- What systems or patterns are in place for your organization that reinforces rest?
- Can you implement this policy to save you and your team time?
Related, Articles, Videos, and Podcast Episode
- Leading Exhausted?
- Build Your Team Through Trust
- Sustainable Service and Stewardship with John Pellowe
- Making Disciples Through Christian Education with Jason Rachels
Live Workshop with Q&A
Are you putting a lid on your growth? People are more indifferent and disengaged, causing them to quietly quit and take part in the Great Resignation. Learn how to engage your people to build an irresistible culture that develops passionate and thriving people. Enjoy higher-performing teams with soaring results during challenging times. We will be discussing how to,
Engage Your People to Build an Irresistible Culture
Join us as we give you practical ways and approaches to enhance relationships as you drive for results.
Join us on Zoom
- Every leader knows they need to engage their people, and we are going to tell you how.
- Get your people to start acting like they are key stakeholders in the organization
- A FREE Resource, Get Your People to Start Thinking Like Owners ($250 Value) when you register today
Register Today>>> https://values-driven-leadership-llc.ck.page/478437b4c