Are you a Christian educator passionate about making disciples? This week’s guest, Jason Rachels who currently serves as the president of Calvary Christian Academy (CCA) in South Florida. CCA is a multi-campus Christian school which exists to make disciples of the next generation and instill a strong Biblical worldview through pursuing excellence through academics, arts, and athletics. The ultimate goal of Jason and CCA is to cultivate Christ followers who will continue to make a transformative impact for the Kingdom in their careers and callings. To this end, Jason has also founded Schools United (SU) which provides a peer network for Christian educators and staff to cultivate unity, share ideas, resources, and mutually encourage each other in the mission to make disciples of the next generation.
In this episode, you will hear:
- How to effectively make disciples through an integrated curriculum and daily structure.
- The importance of hiring Christian educators and staff who are disciples passionate about making disciples.
- The importance of participating in a peer network of Christian educators and staff.
- The mutual benefits of the partnership of local churches and Christian schools.
About the Guest:
Jason Rachels is passionate about making disciples through Christian education. His 27 years of experience in Christian education run deep as he has taught middle and high school students, served as an elementary principal, high school principal, and head of school. Jason was a part of the team that founded Calvary Christian Academy (CCA) in South Florida, and he now serves as its president. CCA is one of the largest Christian schools in the country with its Hollywood campus serving 590 students and its Fort Lauderdale campus serving over 2300 students. Calvary is currently working to open a third campus in Boynton Beach, FL this coming year.
About the Host:
Following a successful career as CEO, Bobby sold his business to a publicly-traded company. In what he calls his “second half of life”, Bobby seeks to pour Biblically-based principles into growth-minded business, church, and non-profit leaders.
Through Values-Driven Leadership, Bobby serves as an Executive Coach and Training Consultant for organizations. He shares many of his principles and practices through a weekly blog, the True North Leader podcast, and through three books he has authored:
- Principled Profits: Outward Success Is an Inside Job
- True North Business: A Leader’s Guide to Extraordinary Growth and Impact
- The Freedom Paradox: Is Unbridled Freedom Dividing America?
Pause and Reflect: Making Disciples
- Are you teachable as a leader?
- How are you allowing God to practically guide you each day?
Related, Articles, Videos, and Podcast Episode
- An HR Policy to Boost Morale & Effectiveness
- The “Higher” In Higher Education with Dr. Donald Sweeting
- Vision for the Future
- 5 Tips to Accomplish your Goals
Live Workshop with Q&A
Are you putting a lid on your growth? People are more indifferent and disengaged, causing them to quietly quit and take part in the Great Resignation. Learn how to engage your people to build an irresistible culture that develops passionate and thriving people. Enjoy higher-performing teams with soaring results during challenging times. We will be discussing how to,
Engage Your People to Build an Irresistible Culture
Join us as we give you practical ways and approaches to enhance relationships as you drive for results.
Join us on Zoom
- Every leader knows they need to engage their people, and we are going to tell you how.
- Get your people to start acting like they are key stakeholders in the organization
- A FREE Resource, Get Your People to Start Thinking Like Owners ($250 Value) when you register today
Register Today>>> https://values-driven-leadership-llc.ck.page/478437b4c