Do you want to orient your organization for Kingdom Growth? Jeremy McMath is someone who has demonstrated how to orient not one but two companies, through which lives are impacted and the kingdom of God continues to grow. In 2013 Jeremy started Civil Southeast, LLC., which provides civil engineering services. In addition, Jeremy started Abram Homes in 2017, LLC, which provides home design and build services.
Jeremy sees the founding of both companies as a means to love God and love others well. From his early days working in his dad’s NAPA auto parts shop and cutting grass to his current life calling. He has always valued and practiced knowing, loving, and serving people well. He lives this out in the context of his home, his church, and his companies. This orientation towards kingdom growth and impact is found in our relationship with God, through which we learn how to love and serve those around us, and in doing so, learn to love ourselves also.
On this journey of faith, Jeremy embraces what it means to continually trust in God’s timing and provision. He works to steward the resources and people that God entrusts him with. Through Jeremy’s lived experience he encourages and challenges us to “recognize the opportunity that exists in each one of us.
In this episode, Jeremy and Bobby will discuss:
- Orienting your family, company, and teams towards kingdom growth and service which positively impacts those around you.
- How to build, cultivate, and maintain trust with your teams, customers, and contractors.
- Living out your calling, values, and mission statements.
- How our relationship with God is foundational to our relationship with others.
- Shepherding your family and your teams.
STOP losing your best people today, with this FREE GUIDE (a $250 value)! >>https://values-driven-leadership-llc.ck.page/8cbcb90c87
Find more great tools and resources with the Lead2Grow Academy Subscription. Learn more here ➝ www.lead2growacademy.com
About the guest:
Jeremy just celebrated being married to his best friend Jennifer for twenty years. They reside in Andalusia Alabama with their three kids (Ian, Lauren, & Presley), while they serve at FBC. At his core, Jeremy is called to serve others and gets to live out his calling at Civil Southeast, LLC and Abram Homes, LLC. Civil Southeast is a civil engineering and land surveying company. Serving governmental and private clients with water, sewer, transportation, storm drainage, and recreational type projects while Abram Homes is a custom home builder serving the residential market.
Jeremy is a 2001 Civil Engineering Graduate from Auburn University while focusing on being a consulting civil engineer. Over the past 5 years, Jeremy felt called to begin transitioning from being a manager of projects to a manager of the two businesses. This intentional transition has been challenging but rewarding as he continues to see God provide the team needed to serve their clients.
Jeremy loves to travel to national parks with his family and friends. He aspires to be about the journey instead of the destination but admits this is easier said than done for his personality.
About the host:
Following a successful career as CEO, Bobby sold his business to a publicly-traded company. In what he calls his “second half of life.” Bobby seeks to pour Biblically-based principles into growth-minded business, church, and non-profit leaders.
Through Values-Driven Leadership, Bobby serves as an Executive Coach and Training Consultant for organizations. He shares many of his principles and practices through a weekly blog, the True North Leader podcast, and through three books he has authored:
- Principled Profits: Outward Success Is an Inside Job
- True North Business: A Leader’s Guide to Extraordinary Growth and Impact
- The Freedom Paradox: Is Unbridled Freedom Dividing America?
Pause and Reflect: Kingdom Growth
- How do you build, cultivate, and maintain trust with your teams, customers, and contractors?
- How do you live out your calling, values, and mission statements in life?
Related, Articles, Videos, and Podcast Episodes
- Motivation Survey Results Revealed
- The Driving Force of Motivation
- Build Your Team Through Trust
- Sustainable Service and Stewardship with John Pellowe
- Making Disciples Through Christian Education with Jason Rachels
Please share your thoughts <here>, and please share this blog post with a friend.