Fostering a Biblical Worldview Through Homeschooling
How do you foster a Biblical Worldview? From its humble beginnings in a basement to its widespread domestic and international presence and influence, Classical Conversations (CC) has embodied this call to know God and make him known within the homeschooling community through its Biblical worldview curriculum. Our guest this week is the CEO of CC, Robert Bortins. Robert, who was one of the initial 11 students in his parent’s basement that embarked on this journey, joins Bobby to discuss the heart, mission, and growth of the homeschooling movement that is CC. Robert believes that “all subjects reveal God’s glory,” and through the resources and curriculum that CC offers, parents are equipped to help their children grow in God’s truth and to grow a community of like-minded Christ followers.
In this week’s episode, Robert and Bobby will discuss the following:
- What it looks like to know God and make him known through homeschooling.
- Living out our faith in contemporary society.
- The intersection of our faith and the subjects that the students will learn.
- The importance of who we interact with and how we interact with them on a daily basis.
- Establishing and following through with good habits will help us meet our goals.
- Fostering an organizational culture that embodies the mission and lives out its values.
- Embracing and living out a servant lifestyle.
STOP losing your best people today, with this FREE GUIDE (a $250 value)! >>https://values-driven-leadership-llc.ck.page/8cbcb90c87
Find more great tools and resources with the Lead2Grow Academy Subscription. Learn more here ➝ www.lead2growacademy.com
About the guest:
Robert Bortins is the CEO of Classical Conversations®. The company has grown from supporting homeschoolers in about 40 states to supporting homeschoolers in over 50 countries and has become the world’s largest classical homeschooling organization under his guidance.
Robert is on the academic board of the Classical Learning test and on Gutenberg College’s board of advisors. He is also a member of C12 Group, the largest professional development network of Christian CEOs and executives.
Under Robert’s leadership, Classical Conversations has been named a Certified Best Christian Workplace by BCWI for five years and he has recently launched his own Podcast, Refining Rhetoric.
About the host:
Following a successful career as CEO, Bobby sold his business to a publicly-traded company. In what he calls his “second half of life”, Bobby seeks to pour Biblically-based principles into growth-minded business, church, and non-profit leaders.
Through Values-Driven Leadership, Bobby serves as an Executive Coach and Training Consultant for organizations. He shares many of his principles and practices through a weekly blog, the True North Leader podcast, and through three books he has authored:
- Principled Profits: Outward Success Is an Inside Job
- True North Business: A Leader’s Guide to Extraordinary Growth and Impact
- The Freedom Paradox: Is Unbridled Freedom Dividing America?
Pause and Reflect: Fostering a Biblical Worldview
- How do you live out a Biblical Worldview in contemporary culture?
- How do you embrace and live out a servant lifestyle?