- Specific stories of how religious freedom has been successfully defended in high-profile cases.
- The rights that exist making it possible to hold Christian practices in the workplace.
- How to legally conduct faith-based activities in a respectful and winsome manner.
Contact Bob here: email@example.com
About the guest:
Bob Pruitt is Senior Counsel, Corporate Affairs Director for Alliance Defending Freedom. Prior to ADF, he operated a business and commercial law practice in Texas. Pruitt also served as President, General Counsel, and Board member for a national manufacturer in the automotive sector. He was also Senior Counsel for an independent distributor of a vehicle manufacturer. Pruitt began his legal career as a civil litigator in Houston.
About the host:
- Principled Profits: Outward Success Is an Inside Job
- True North Business: A Leader’s Guide to Extraordinary Growth and Impact
- The Freedom Paradox: Is Unbridled Freedom Dividing America?
Pause and Reflect: Religious Freedom in the Workplace
- Are you promoting religious freedom in the workplace?