Stewardship in God’s Economy is one of our primary roles in God’s kingdom. Our guest this week is Chuck Bentley, CEO of Crown Financial Ministries. Additionally, he is the founder and executive director of the Christian Economic Forum. The work of CFM has served the church both domestically and in over 100 countries. Under Chuck’s leadership, the ministry of CFM continues to expand. This significant work centers around equipping the church and poverty-stricken communities to understand what God’s economy is, and the faithful stewardship that is required. As the people of God, and especially as Christian leaders, we are created to work and to trust in God’s provision. Furthermore, we are called be wise, responsible, and generous with the resources entrusted to us. Ultimately, God’s economy exists for his glory and our benefit and it is indeed a “virtuous cycle” which leads to sustainability.
- The values of CFM and how essential they are for our understanding of biblical stewardship.
- The Five essential components of God’s economy and our stewarding of it.
- What generosity looks like.
- How Scripture functions as a plumb line, for both our understanding of financial stewardship but also for our understanding of who we are called to be in this world.
About the guest:
About the host:
- Principled Profits: Outward Success Is an Inside Job
- True North Business: A Leader’s Guide to Extraordinary Growth and Impact
- The Freedom Paradox: Is Unbridled Freedom Dividing America?
Pause and Reflect: Stewardship in God’s Economy
- What does stewardship in God’s economy look like in your life?