Is it possible that our understanding of what success looks like, needs to be redefined? Our guest this week is Tim Winders who is a strategic coach, author, and the host of SeekGoCreate. By the world’s standards, Tim was very successful in his business and real estate ventures. However, the recession of 2008 led to the stripping away of the signs of his success, where he and his wife found themselves living out of a van. Although he felt downtrodden and as though his identity had been stripped to the bone, Tim learned through this difficult process what it means to trust in God in all areas of life and most importantly to start redefining success.
Now, success has been redefined for Tim’s life and calling. He is confident in his calling to teach, train, and coach others to help them understand who they are created to be and to get to where they want to be. Through Tim’s conversation with Bobby, he challenges us to embrace the redefining of success. True success is not marked by our achievements, possessions, and resources, but rather, by a heart that seeks after God and his kingdom.
In this conversation, you will hear:
- Place our trust in God and his kingdom instead of the systems and successes of this world.
- The leader is a shepherd, steward, and caretaker.
- Stewarding our people and resources well.
- Emphatically leading with love and compassion.
- Investing in and supporting your team.
- How to avoid the pitfalls of pride.
- Integrating all aspects of our life, business, relationships, and faith.
- Lastly, avoid the idols that ensnare us.
About the guest:
About the host:
- Principled Profits: Outward Success Is an Inside Job
- True North Business: A Leader’s Guide to Extraordinary Growth and Impact
- The Freedom Paradox: Is Unbridled Freedom Dividing America?
Pause and Reflect: Redefining Success
- Are you trusting in God and his kingdom instead of the systems and successes of this world?
- Are you emphatically leading with love and compassion?