- How “Opportunity Leadership” is Biblical and powerful.
- How Belhaven University shifted from long-range planning so that they can focus on opportunities.
- Trust in God’s plan and timing because it will bring us to the destinations he has prepared for us.
- Shifting from long-range planning conversely does not abdicate operational planning.
- Learning how to adapt to capture opportunity.
- Learning how to be patient in the process.
- The importance of empowering your people.
- Belhaven University’s commitment to walking in truth and grace.
About the guest:
About the host:
Following a successful career as CEO, Bobby sold his business to a publicly-traded company. In what he calls his “second half of life,” Bobby seeks to pour Biblically-based principles into growth-minded business, church, and non-profit leaders.
Through Values-Driven Leadership, Bobby serves as an Executive Coach and Training Consultant for organizations. He shares many of his principles and practices through a weekly blog, the True North Leader podcast, and through three books he has authored:
- Principled Profits: Outward Success Is an Inside Job
- True North Business: A Leader’s Guide to Extraordinary Growth and Impact
- The Freedom Paradox: Is Unbridled Freedom Dividing America?
Pause and Reflect: Leading by Capturing Opportunities
- How are you learning to adapt to create opportunity?