- The mistake of being efficient instead of being effective
- Why leaders (and brands) must establish actual values, not aspirational values
- How to own the voice you have as a leader
- Why it’s hard to be what you can’t see
About the guest:
About the host:
- Principled Profits: Outward Success Is an Inside Job
- True North Business: A Leader’s Guide to Extraordinary Growth and Impact
- The Freedom Paradox: Is Unbridled Freedom Dividing America?
Related, Articles, Videos, and Podcast Episodes
- Discover your Life Purpose
- Meaningful Work
- Escape the Cycle of Self-Defeat
- From Jail To Pray.com with Ryan Beck
Values-Driven Culture has an incredible opportunity for women leaders who believe that it is possible to go far by coming together. Join us as we host a FREE and LIVE group coaching experience
Why Leaders Need to Anchor In Christ During Turbulent Times
Do you feel stuck, on the edge of burnout, worried about what the future holds in this turbulent season? Join us as we look at how our goals reveal the spiritual condition of our hearts. Pausing, reflecting, and evaluating will impact our daily habits, reveal who we are trusting, and stimulate growth.
On December 13th at 2 PM Eastern, Bobby Albert, CEO of Values-Driven Culture, will host a FREE and LIVE group coaching experience discussing “Why Leaders Need to Anchor in Christ During Turbulent Times.”
Join us on Zoom to:
- Hear why Christian leaders shouldn’t make choices out of survival mode or a scarcity mindset.
- Receive a FREE goal-setting resource that transformed Bobby’s relationships where he lives, works, and plays – and can do the same for you.
- Enter 2023 with steadfast peace and clarity only Christ offers.
Sign up FREE now >> https://values-driven-leadership-llc.ck.page/6f80521aba